General announcements will be listed in this section. Please check regularly for updates.
Portions of our website will be restructured over the next few weeks. We are trying to make it more user friendly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Click on the links below for lunch and breakfast menus.
- A reminder to students: Phones and earbuds should remain in your pocket or backpack except during breakfast or lunch while in the cafeteria.
- With hunting season in full swing, please be sure to remove any firearms from your vehicles before arriving on the school campus.
- During lunch, students should remain seated until dismissed.
- Student Parking: All students parking in the student parking lot must purchase a tag. As students become of age to drive and start driving to school, you will need to purchased a tag. Also, the bottom gate will be locked and you must use the front entrance.
- To keep track of current events and activities, please check the calendar link found on the upper right side of the Beauregard High School Homepage. The calendar is continually updated to include new events and activities.
Below, you will find a list of the contents of topics posted on the homepage of the Beauregard High School Website.
- Daily Announcements
- Wellness Tip
- Beauregard High School Yearbooks
- ACT Registration and Test Dates for 2019-2020
- Math Tutoring Available for Beauregard High School Students
- Beauregard High School on Social Media
- Blue/Gold Class Day Scheudle
Thursday, January 23, 2020
FBLA: The FBLA will meet Wednesday, January 29, 2020 at 3:05pm in Mrs. Johnson’s room. The meeting should last about an hour.
Sign up: January 8th – 22nd in Mrs. Edwards’ room
Tryout T-shirt Money: due January 24th
Parent Night: February 4th at 6:00pm
Tryout Clinic: Tuesday, February 11th and
Wednesday, February 12th (mock tryouts) 3:15pm – 5:00pm
Tryouts: Thursday, February 13th
Beauregard High School's
Topic: Eat Fatty Fish
It is easy to get confused when it comes to health and nutrition. Even qualified experts often seem to hold opposing opinions. Yet, despite all the disagreements, a number of wellness tips are well supported by research.
Here is a health and nutrition tip that is actually based on good science:
Tip: Eat Fatty Fish
Eat fatty fish. Fish is a great source of high-quality protein and healthy fat. This is particularly true of fatty fish, such as salmon, which is loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and various other nutrients. Studies show that people who eat the most fish have a lower risk of several conditions, including heart disease, dementia, and depression.
Congratulation to Coach Shane Lake
Beauregard High School's
2019-2020 Teacher of the Year
Congratulations to Coach Shane Lake for being selected as the Beauregard High School 2019-2020 Teacher of the Year. Coach Lake teaches advance biology, AP biology, and forensics/criminal investigation. In addition, he coaches multiple sports throughout the school year.
Beauregard High School Yearbooks
2019-2020 yearbooks are on sale. The regular price of $60.00 is now in effect. The books will arrive in May 2020.
Have you missed purchasing a yearbook in the past? 2015-2018 books are now on sale for $25 each. The 2018-2019 yearbooks is $60. There are only a few remaining available for each year. Please see the attached picture. Contact Ms. Kirk at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the front office to make a purchase.
4:30 PM - 9:00 PM Basketball @ Home vs Tallassee
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM Wrestling @ Beulah
4:30 PM - 9:00 PM Basketball @ Reeltown
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM Wrestling vs Reeltown / Montgomery Catholic
February 6, 2020
February 7, 2020
4:30 PM - 8:00 PM Soccer @ Home vs Opelika
February 8, 2020