Please select the link below to access information regarding the Positive Behavior Support Program/PBS Incentive Celebration. This information may also be found in BES's student handbook received at the beginning of the school year.
We are a positive behavioral support school. We have worked diligently to draft the following supports which have been approved through Central Office. We are ready, respectful, responsible, and resourceful; therefore, we do the following:
· We are READY to learn.
· We are RESPECTFUL to others and our education.
· We are RESPONSIBILE for our actions (and inactions).
· We are RESOURCEFUL when we solve our problems.
In following with the Positive Behavior Support Program, students who maintain ALL of the following during the nine week period will attend incentive event quarterly:
· Conduct: Scores of 3 and 4
· Attendance: No more than 3 unexcused absences; no more than 4 unexcused tardies/check-outs
· Discipline: No administrative detention, out-of-school suspensions, and/or bus suspensions