General announcements will be listed in this section. Please check regularly for updates.
Portions of our website will be restructured over the next few weeks. We are trying to make it more user friendly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Parents: A Friendly Reminder
All car riders should be dropped off in the student parking lot. They should not be dropped off in front of the main building. Your cooperation will be appreciated.
- A reminder to students: Phones and earbuds should remain in your pocket or backpack except during breakfast or lunch while in the cafeteria.
- During lunch, students should remain seated until dismissed.
- Student Parking: We will begin checking student hang tags on Monday, September 9, 2019. If you have not purchased a tag, please do so today! Also, the bottom gate will be locked and you must use the front entrance.
- To keep track of current events and activities, please check the calendar link found on the upper right side of the Beauregard High School Homepage. The calendar is continually updated to include new events and activities.
Below, you will find a list of the contents of topics posted on the homepage of the Beauregard High School Website.
- Daily Announcements
- Beauregard to Host Financial Aid Seminar
- WorkKeys and PreACT Tests to be Administered in October
- Yearbook Senior Recogniation Page
- Beauregard High School Yearbooks
- ACT Registration and Test Dates for 2019-2020
- ACT Boot Camp
- Math Tutoring Available for Beauregard High School Students
- Beauregard High School on Social Media
- Blue/Gold Class Day Scheudle
Thursday, September 19, 2019
- Bowling Team: If you are interested in joining the Bowling Team, please sign-up in Coach Lake's room. There will be a parent's meeting on Thursday, September 26, 2019 at 5:00 PM in the Athletic Building.
- Golf Team: If you are interested in playing on the golf team, please sign0up in Coach Register's room.
- JV Basketball Tryouts: JV Basketball tryouts will be Thursday, October 10 after school. You MUST have a physical on file to participate. You may sign-up with Coach Johnson or Dr. Ford before October 8. Current football players will have a seperate tryout after football season.
- HOSA: The first HOSA meeting will be after school Wednesday, September 18, 2019 in Mr. Goldmann’s room in the Vocational Building. If you are interested in going into the healthcare field or would like to acquire some meaningful community service hours, please consider attending.
- School Pictures: Money for school pictures is due Friday, September 20, 2019.
- Wrestling: There will be a mandatory parent meeting on TODAY at 5:30 pm in the Field House. Information regarding fundraising and spirit packs will be discussed.
- FFA Memberships: Students enrolled in Mrs. Friberg’s classes that are interested in joining FFA need to pick up an application and return it by September 20th. The first meeting will be the third week in October when Mrs. Friberg returns.
- FCA: FCA meets every Thursday morning in the Media Center. FCA t-shirts are now on sale, they are $20, see Mrs. Breland or Coach McDonald to purchase.
- FCA: FCA will be selling Chick-fil-A sandwiches from the visitor's side concession stand beginning on September 20, 2019 at the remaining football games.
- FCA: Fields of Faith is September 24th at Opelika High School at 6:30pm. This is a student led event. Students invite, pray for, share with, and challenge their peers to read the Bible and follow Christ. All students are invited!
Beauregard High School To Host Financial Aid Seminar
Beauregard High School will host a Financial Aid Seminar for the parents of seniors on Monday, October 7, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. in the school's media center. Mrs. Susan Bryant, the financial aid officer from CVCC will be our guest speaker. The parents of all seniors are encouraged to attend.
ACT WorkKeys and PreACT Testing in October
Two very important standardized tests will be administered to Beauregard High School Students in October.
The ACT WorkKeys Test is administered to all seniors. The date for this test will be Tuesday, October 1, 2019. The ACT WorkKeys Test is a skills assessment test for those who are interested in or currently working for employers who place an emphasis on the National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC), which is the credential achieved by those who successfully complete the exam. The ACT WorkKeys NCRC indicates that a student has the foundational workplace skills needed to succeed. A student can earn the WorkKeys NCRC at the Platinum, Gold, Silver, or Bronze levels based upon scores on three core tests: applied math, graphic literacy, and workplace documents. Students who achieve either the Platinum, Gold, or Silver levels earn a credential that counts positively on the Beauregard High School State Report Card.
The PreACT Test will be administered to all sophomores on Tuesday, October 8, 2019. It is a predictor for the score a student will achieve when taking the ACT. It is also used as a growth measure when compared to the student's actual ACT score. As well, it is a good practice exam in preparation for the ACT.
Parents should insure that your child gets a good night's rest the evening before these exams are administered and that he or she arrvies to school on time the day of the exam. Please encourage your child to do his or her very best on these exams. The outcomes are important to both the success of the students and to Beauregard High School.
Yearbook Senior Recognition Pages
Attention senior parents: Now is the time to purchase your senior's recognition page that will appear in the 2019-2020 "Hornet," which is the Beauregard High School Yearbook.
Pages can now be designed online by following the link below or if you wish, a yearbook staff member will design it for you upon your request.
Senior page pricing is as follows:
Full Page $250.00
Half Page $175.00
For additional information, please contact the yearbook sponsor Christy Kirk via email. Her email address is: email@example.com
Click below to access Jostens Yearbook Avenue
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM JV Football @ Russell Co. (Away)
4:30 PM - 6:00 PM Volleyball @ Beulah (Away - Varsity)
4:30 PM - 7:00 PM Volleyball vs Tallassee (Home - JV and Varsity)
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Football @ Mont. Catholic (Away)
September 30, 2019
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM JV Football vs Smiths