Phone: 334-705-6010 Ext. 10931
Degrees and Certifications:
Ms. Debbie Baker
- Graduated from Opelika High School
- A.A. from Southern Union
- B.S. from Troy State in Mental Retardation
- Assistive Technology Services Specialist
- Assistive Technology: School Psychology Specialist
- Assistive Technology: Multi-disabilities Specialist
- Assistive Technology: Early Childhood Specialist
- Assistive Technology: Vocational Rehabilitation Specialist
- Assistive Technology: Administration Specialist
- Assistive Technology: Physical Therapy Applications
- Assistive Technology: Occupational Therapy Applications
- Assistive Technology Specialist
- 12 years teaching Inclusion- Special Education
- 5 years teaching Multi-disabilities for Lee County
- 1 year teaching Developmentally Delayed in Lee County
- 4 years teaching Trainable Mentally Retarded in Opelika.
- 7years teaching Severe and Profound in Lee County.
- 1 year teaching Multi-disabled in Douglasville, Georgia.
- Born in Gadsden, Alabama
- Lived in Opelika most of my life.
- I have two children.
- Life time Girl Scout
- 5 years as a Cub Scout Den and/or assistant Den Leader, 1 year assistant Boy Scout Leader.
- 10 years volunteering with Beauregard Band.