Phone: 334-705-6010 Ext. 10920
Degrees and Certifications:
Diploma: Enterprise High School, 2000 Bachelor of Science: University of West Alabama, 2004 Master of Science: University of West Alabama, 2008
Mr. Justin Jones
Justin Jones comes to Beauregard with 16 years of coaching experience at the high school level, including seven years as a high school head football coach. In each of his three head coaching stints, Jones has turned struggling programs into winning programs.
Jones earned both the Bachelor of Science and a Master of Science degrees in Physical Education from the University of West Alabama in 2004 and 2008 respectively.
He and his wife Joni have four children: Anna, Abby, Jacub, and Kaleb.
The Justin Jones File
Defensive Coordinator, Prattville High School (May 2020-April 2021)
- Led a Prattville defense that gave up on average less than 16 points per game in the highest classification in the state of Alabama.
- The defense was ranked in the top five in Class 7A, allowing only seven passes for touchdowns the entire season. His defense had a near 70% success rate on third down for the year.
- Jones coached two Alabama-Mississippi All-Star participants and one North/South All-Star player. He also aided five defensive players in signing scholarships to the next level.
Head Football Coach/Athletic Director, Cordova High School (January 2019-May 2020)
- Won as many games as previous two seasons combined, guiding the team back to the AHSAA playoffs after a two-year absence
- Offense doubled the total points scored from previous season
- Coached four football players who signed football scholarships and one ASWA All-State player
- Began an off season program and doubled football participation from the season before
- Implemented a character education program for middle/elementary feeder schools
- Coordinated a nutrition program for student-athletes
Head Football Coach/Athletic Director, New Brockton High School (March 2014-December 2018)
- 38-21 overall record in five seasons with five consecutive AHSAA playoff appearances
- Two highest offensive point totals in school history, averaging over 34 points per game for all five seasons
- Coached 13 ASWA All-State players, including ten who signed football scholarships
Coach, Enterprise High School (June 2013-February 2014)
- Assistant football coach and quarterback coach
- Offense scored most points in Enterprise football history
- Coached the Southeast Sun offensive player of the year
Head Football Coach/Athletic Director, Florala High School (June 2011-June 2013)
- Inherited a program ranked 66th in 2010 and finished ranked in the top 20 at the end of the 2013 season
- Named 2012 Andalusia Star News Coach of the Year
- Averaged over 300 rushing yards a game and tallied over 3,800 total offensive yards for the year
- Averaged 34 points per game with two backs who ran for over 1,000 yards
- Coached the Andalusia Star News Offensive Player of the Year
Coach, Enterprise High School (August 2005-June 2011)
- Director of Player Development
- Strength and conditioning coach, academic coordinator, football camp coordinator, and receivers/defensive backs coach