Monday, February 17, 2020 is a teacher professional development day and student holiday. Students should return to school on Tuesday, February 18, 2020.
General announcements will be listed in this section. Please check regularly for updates.
Portions of our website will be restructured over the next few weeks. We are trying to make it more user friendly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Click on the links below for lunch and breakfast menus.
- A reminder to students: Phones and earbuds should remain in your pocket or backpack except during breakfast or lunch while in the cafeteria.
- With hunting season in full swing, please be sure to remove any firearms from your vehicles before arriving on the school campus.
- During lunch, students should remain seated until dismissed.
- Student Parking: All students parking in the student parking lot must purchase a tag. As students become of age to drive and start driving to school, you will need to purchased a tag. Also, the bottom gate will be locked and you must use the front entrance.
- To keep track of current events and activities, please check the calendar link found on the upper right side of the Beauregard High School Homepage. The calendar is continually updated to include new events and activities.
Below, you will find a list of the contents of topics posted on the homepage of the Beauregard High School Website.
- Daily Announcements
- Last Call for 2020 Yearbook Senior Pages
- Wellness Tip
- Beauregard High School Yearbooks
- ACT Registration and Test Dates for 2019-2020
- Math Tutoring Available for Beauregard High School Students
- Beauregard High School on Social Media
- Blue/Gold Class Day Scheudle
Friday, February 14, 2020
Happy Valentines Day!
SELFIE STATION in the CAFETERIA on Friday, February 14th sponsored by the BHS KEY CLUB. Stop by and take a pic! #bhskeyclub
Meeting on Friday, February 14th.
Please bring all fundraiser money at this time.
Last Call for 2020 Yearbook Senior Pages
The deadline to purchase a Senior Recognition Page in the 2020 Hornet Yearbook is February 10th. Full page ads are $250 and a half page ad is $175. The balance for all ads must be paid by Feb. 10th.
Please deliver your photos to the BHS Yearbook Staff through the school office or via email:
- CDs or USBs are preferred
- Print Pictures may also be used: please label on back
- Digital pictures should be saved as jpeg files only
Proofs will be sent for approval to the email address or cell phone number you provide.
Checks should be made payable to Beauregard High School.
If the balance is not paid by February 10, 2020, then the deposit can be forfeited and/or the student’s ad will not be placed in the 2020 yearbook.
You may print the application forms by clicking on the link below.
Beauregard High School's
Topic: Eat Fatty Fish
It is easy to get confused when it comes to health and nutrition. Even qualified experts often seem to hold opposing opinions. Yet, despite all the disagreements, a number of wellness tips are well supported by research.
Here is a health and nutrition tip that is actually based on good science:
Tip: Eat Fatty Fish
Eat fatty fish. Fish is a great source of high-quality protein and healthy fat. This is particularly true of fatty fish, such as salmon, which is loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and various other nutrients. Studies show that people who eat the most fish have a lower risk of several conditions, including heart disease, dementia, and depression.
Congratulation to Coach Shane Lake
Beauregard High School's
2019-2020 Teacher of the Year
Congratulations to Coach Shane Lake for being selected as the Beauregard High School 2019-2020 Teacher of the Year. Coach Lake teaches advance biology, AP biology, and forensics/criminal investigation. In addition, he coaches multiple sports throughout the school year.
Beauregard High School Yearbooks
2019-2020 yearbooks are on sale. The regular price of $60.00 is now in effect. The books will arrive in May 2020.
Have you missed purchasing a yearbook in the past? 2015-2018 books are now on sale for $25 each. The 2018-2019 yearbooks is $60. There are only a few remaining available for each year. Please see the attached picture. Contact Ms. Kirk at email@example.com or visit the front office to make a purchase.
ACT Registration and Test Dates
Beauregard High School Administrations of the ACT and PreACT:
- The ACT with Writing will be given to all eleventh grade students at Beauregard High School on March 10, 2020.
- The PreACT was administered to all tenth grade students on October, 8, 2019
General Administrations of the ACT for the school year 2019-2020:
- Listed below, you will find the registration and testing dates for other administrations of the ACT.
Math Tutoring Available for Beauregard High School Students
Math support for 9th through 12th grade Beauregard High students is available at no cost. To arrange for tutoring, please call the office at 334-705-6010 or email your child’s teacher. Morning help is available from 7:00 AM until 7:30AM. Afternoon assistance is available from 3:15 PM until 3:45 PM.
Beauregard High School on Social Media
Beauegard High School has official Twitter and FaceBook pages. We encourge you to "FOLLOW" us on Twitter and "LIKE" us on FaceBook. You will also find the Twitter feed on the homepage of our website. To search Twitter, enter @beauregard_hs in the search line. To search for our school's page on FaceBook, search @beauregardhighschool.
Beauregard High School now has an Instagram Page: beauregard_high
It is our intention to post information regularly on both sites. Please take a moment and follow us in both social media platforms.
Beauregard High School
Blue / Gold School Day Calendar