Return to Headlines

Enrollment Requirements

Please bring the following items with you when you come to enroll your child:

- Withdrawal Form

- Report Card and/or Progress Report (if possible)

- Certified Birth Certificate

- Social Security Card (optional)

- Up-to-date Alabama Immunization Record (Blue Slip)

- Parent(s) Driver's License

- Custody Papers (if applicable)

- Two proofs of residency


Proof of Resident: you must have two of the following items with your physical address listed:

- Utility Bill (power, water, cable)

- Lease Agreement

- Property Tax Records

- Income tax records (mailed by the IRS to the person verifying his/her address)

- Driver's License


If parent(s) and student(s) are living with a resident in our attendance zone:

A parent/resident affidavit form will have to be completed and signed by a Notary Public and a copy of two utility bills of the resident owner will be required.  A representative of the Lee County Board of Education will verify this affidavit by visiting the residence.  A new affidavit will need to be completed each school year.