Return to Headlines

Proof of Enrollment Form Needed Before Obtaining a Driver's Learning Permit

You will need to get a proof of enrollment form at SSFC Front office before you go to get your driver learning permit. This form is only good for 14 days and must come from Mrs. Shellhouse.

This form must be requested at least 2 days before it can be picked up to take with you.

Your new license will be your excuse for checking in to/out of school that day!