Lee County Schools'
Extended Day Guidelines
- Only students who have a completed and approved registration form are eligible to participate in Extended Day. There is no “Drop In” provision available.
- Parents are required to pay a full week IN ADVANCE, whether or not the child attends all days of the week. If payment is not made, students will not be allowed to stay.
- Weekly payments will be adjusted for official holidays as designated by the system-wide school calendar.
- Payment for Extended Day should be made during Extended Day time and not sent with other school funds such as lunch money, book money, etc.
- No Discounts for Extended Day tuition are offered to any parent.
- Parents with children participating in “Morning Extended Day Programs (where available)” must come into the building and complete the Sign-In sheet for their children to attend the program.
- For hours and tuition amounts, please contact your local school for more information.