NO medication may be given at ESSES unless the parent or guardian completes the School Medication Prescriber/Parent Authorization form.  The form along with the medication in its original pharmacy or manufacturer's labeled container must be delivered to the office by the parent or a responsible adult.  If a student needs to be on prescription medication, a medical form must be filled out and signed by the physician.  These forms may be obtained from the main office or you can click here.  The school secretary is able to fax this form to the doctor for you.  We use only topical sprays and ointments.  We do not give Tylenol or related products to students without proper paperwork.